Thursday, May 19, 2011

Run to Cadence with the U.S. Navy SEALs

Forty-two minutes of Spirit, Tradition and Motivation!

Here are the favorite running cadences of the U.S. Navy SEALs.

In the motivating oral traditions of military cadences, each caller employs his own distinct style and lyrics. This collection reflects that rich, informal diversity... every cadence wonderfully unique.

All cadences were recorded on location with SEAL instructors and trainees at the U.S. Navy Special Warfare Center in Coronado, California.

Run to Cadence with the U.S. Navy SEALs

1. Fired Up
2. We are the Sons of UDT
3. Wake Up
4. I Don't Want To Be No Green Beret
5. I Don't Know, But I've Been Told
6. Men At War
7. Up From a Sub Sixty Feet Below
8. Look Out N.A.B.
9. I Want to Be a Navy SEAL
10. Get Out of MY Way
11. Running Through the Jungle
12. Two Old Ladies
13. C-130 Rolling Down the Strip
14. Shot Rang Out in the Middle of the Night
15. Let'em Blow, Let'em Blow
16. Hey, Hey Whiskey Jack
17. SEAL Team Navy
18. Everywhere We Go
19. How'd Ya Earn Your Livin'
20. Flying Over Moscow
21. Superman
22. C-130 Rollin' Down the Strip
23. Hey Bop-A-Rebop
24. Backwoods Johnny
25. Got a Letter in the Mail
26. Hey There Ladies
27. Lions, Tigers, Kangaroos
28. Running in the Arctic
29. Hey, Hey, Another Day
30. To My Left, To My Left
31. 1, 2, 3, 4 Hey!
32. My Gran Pappy was a Horse Marine
33. I Had a Dog
34. Hey Bop-A-Repop II

Source: http://www.imsplus.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=30625

General M1 Abrams DMSP Air Force Space Army of One

No comments:

Post a Comment